A little history of my scars
1. age 18, my very first scars. originally cut by me with a scalpel. at 19 I had the late Nate Hudson in Portland brand over them again.
2. age 22, skin removal autopsy cut by Brian Decker out of Brooklyn. fresh and freshly healed.
3. and 4. age 24, three tiny scars on each side and the third line below my original scars on my chest. cut by Simone Kross during bdsm session.
5. age 25, exaggerated C section scar on lower abdomen cut by Brian Decker.
6. age 26, long slash marks across chest and side cut by Brian Decker.
Since I’ve been getting a lot questions about the scars recently, for those of you who don’t already know.
s/o to the girls who grew up with moms who took their own physical insecurities out on their daughters and made them feel ugly know that shit’s rough but ur a blossom sugarplum who deserves to be treated well
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
….I’ve been living on my own for 17 years now and I need this liek woah.
i feel like mary lambert just saved my entire day by putting out this music video
I have wanted to make an animated illustration since, about, a million years ago.
Hey, wow, this is my 7,777th post.
Done in Manga Studio 5 & Photoshop CS3
Took so many hours.